The boys are still growing so fast. Its amazing, even to me and I see them everyday. They are crawling EVERYwhere. They're pulling up and standing on everything. Colt can even stand unassisted for almost a full 10 seconds. Chris and I stared at him in disbelief when he did this the other night. Instead of playing inside their Baby Einstein activity center, they prefer to just use it to pull-up and stand & play with everything on the outside of it. They love riding around the house in their walkers (Thanks Nana & Papa!). I'm glad we decided to get hardwood floors when we built the house back before we were even pregnant. That was a lucky choice. Without them, the walkers would almost be pointless. The flip-side to that is, we are cautious when they are crawling all around the house for fear that they will fall and bust their little noggins. Here are some recent pictures:
Football season has started back up for Chris, & Nana (his mom) has been in Santa Fe, NM visiting her family so its been
So much more to say, but I'll write again in my 10 month post. Until then...
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment