Accomplishments of the boys at 7 months of age include:
- Sitting up with very little assistance
- Sitting in their bumbo chairs without assistance
- Playing by themselves in their big boy walkers
- Growing TEETH! (Clay has 1 on the bottom front, Colt has TWO on the bottom front)
- Eating all fruit and veggie solids without any problem
- Consuming 7 ounces of formula at each feeding
- Maintaining a steady schedule of 9-10 hours of sleep throughout the night (BEST part EVER of infants getting older)
- Big boy laughs. Seriously, Chris can get them to laugh like 3 year olds =)
- For the most part, keeping their food down without having huge spit ups all throughout the day
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are the biggies that come to mind.
We braved the restaurant scene for the first time as a family this past weekend. We decided to meet up with Josh & Danielle and their little cutie, Ford, for lunch. I was expecting a little craziness but was not prepared for what ensued. Lets just say I dont think we're quite ready to dine out yet! The boys are teething and wanted to play with everything in site. It was a multi-tasking debacle of trying to eat, carry on conversation, and keep the boys from attacking everything in the restaurant.
Ah well, live and learn. We'll try again in a few months.....
Who's ready for 7 month pictures?! (For those of you who have yet to join facebook!)
No comments:
Post a Comment