Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Almost crawling!

I cant believe my once teenie-tiny little boys are almost taking off wherever they want to! Well, to some extent :) We will definitely be buying one more long safety gate to connect to our current one that will tie off the living room & keep them [somewhat] contained. Colt seems like he will start crawling earlier than Clay, but Clay is talking almost non-stop these days. Colt is the quiet one in this regard. Its funny how they are starting to do different things at different times.

Here is Colt trying to crawl:
[precious <3]



I forgot to include in my previous post that we found out on May 29th that they are, in fact, identical! Also known as "Super Twins." Would my husband have it any other way?! They are super, indeed. I'm so glad to finally know for sure so I dont have to feel like an uninformed idiot everytime someone at the store asks me if they're identical or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment