Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The beginning.....

We came home as a family after 4 days in the hospital. We were SO ready to get out of there. To say that coming home with two tiny newborns that you're fully responsible for is overwhelming would be an understatement. THANK GOODNESS we had my mom stay with us for the first two weeks we were home. I dont know what we would have done without her. She is truly amazing. She helped us through everything and I truly thank God for that. (THANK YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!) Chris also had those two weeks off from work, so that was a huge help as well. But even with the 3 of us, 2 newborns are A LOT of work!


Chris with the boys right after we came home


We had to paint Clay's toenail so we could tell them apart
(they MADE us cut off their hospital bracelets)


Our brand new babies
(I'm not sure who's who in this pic. I know, bad mamma!)



We are also beyond blessed to have Chris's mom. She has truly been my God-send. She retired about a year or so before the boys were born and BOY, are we GRATEFUL! She stayed with us through MUCH of the first 2 months. I honestly could never repay her for what she's done for us. Thank you doesnt even come close to cutting it. I love you Momma B!!!!!!!!!

*Side note: My mom was still coming EVERY weekend during this time to help out.


The following pictures are from the boys' first 2 months


The boys with their name blankets from cousin Shea
We have used these blankets more than you can imagine! Thank you Shea!!!!

The boys with their Noni and their Nana
(My mom on the left and Chris's mom on the right)

Chris and his boys

With Auntie Ashley :)

Momma and Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment